Skinny Love

Thanks, Mr. G


Come on skinny love just last the year,
Pour a little salt you were never here,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.

I tell my love to wreck it all,
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Right in the moment this order's tall.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines.

Come on skinny love, what happened here?
Suckle on the hope in light brassieres,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And now all your love is wasted,
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the bridges,
And at the end of all your lies.

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?

Come on skinny love,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my.



When we love somebody, when the feeling is too strong, we need to be sane. Love can't make us blind. But we make our self be in that state. Struggle for love and then get hurt. Just people said, love someone with just the way he/she are, and hate someone with just the way he/she are. Don't judge. Just careful. You will never want to be the one who gets hurt in the end.

Love is too complicated. Even for long distance relationship. What make it's worth it is trust, loyalty, and respect. If you have this all, insyaAllah it's gonna be ok. Long distance relationship is really hard, but not impossible. But, if it's end, just let it go. Just let he/she go. Sometimes, what we hold is just the past and memories, he/she is not with us anymore. Not the same person that crazily loving us for just the way we are. People is changing. That's what my Hiruma-sama's said.

5th August 2013 will always be in my mind. It's the date that made I truly wake up from long, wonderful dream. And then, I realize, I left the reality too long, long enough to make me fall apart again. Thanks, Allah, because YOU show me the reality of life, and without this, I'm may still not awake and realize the beauty of world, the wonderful smile on our beloved people's faces, the warm of sunshine, the calm of breeze, the fresh smell after rain. I'm very thankful about it. Love YOU, Allah!



p/s: There's lot of beauty in life. Go and find it. Treasure it. Live your life with pride and smile. :)



No comments: