Thank You Very Much

For Your Bitches Speech, Thank You Very Much...

actually, that is the real title for my entry today..
what a shocked...
but, never mind...
coz sometime, soon we'll face this kind of person...
the %^$ &#@
until now, there are two people who suppose be my friend 
but they remove me from their life (n fb too)

for the reasons that i don't know clearly,
they bitches me with harsh words...

i talk to them nicely,
told them nicely about what i don't like...
with no using harsh words...
but, they bitches me with harsh words that make me like a bitch..
i respect them self,
i really wanna befriend with them
but, 
they just keep blame me on what i already asking forgiveness...
for them, no forgiveness for me
coz i'm the bitch..

i accept when u call me bangang n etc,
but when i talk nicely about how it's not nice call people like that,
u said that i'm emo n only my feeling needs to take care of...
u said that i'm so 'kuno' with my thought 
that friendship is not just about joke 
but it's also about how we respect our friends 
with take care of their feeling...
i just tell u nicely,
but u reply with harsh words...
if u don't like me, or my attitude, 
just tell me with your briliant words
not with your bitch fucking words..

people do have feeling to feel
human feeling are fragile 
u need to take care of that...
it's very important..
i don't ask you to take care of my feeling, 
what i mean is u need to be careful 
with your mouth n tongue when speak to people..
coz i don't want they hate you because of your bitch fucking words..
because you are my friends

lastly, for person who used to be my friends,
thank you for making me cry last night,
oh, yes, your bitches fucking speech really hurt me
but, don't worry,
i already forgive you...
n i always open my heart to befriend with you again
u know me, but you don't know me..
i struggle to take care of your feeling
because you are my friends...
girl - cartoon - wallpaper - Kim Jong Bok - illustration - cute
***

11 comments:

Nur Fajariah said...

mmg sedih kena cmtu...errm,ignore je diorg.and life must be go on..keep smiling sis!:)

GaDis BuTtErFLy said...

thanks fajariah- yups, smile jer la.. love u.. :)

Miss Nadiah Azizan said...

itulah dunia aju..
saba ajelaa
tuhan maha adil..dia tahu semuana kan? doakan 'kawan2' tu dirahmati tuhan selalu..amin!

dah! wanjan bleh kawan ngn kamu! huuu

GaDis BuTtErFLy said...

love u kak waanjaan...

Anonymous said...

wuhuuu! long live kak wan jan!! *erkk, ttbe je enn*

amir aizat said...

nice!

GaDis BuTtErFLy said...

amir aizat- nice????? :)

Miss Farah said...

sabar ye dik. .x pe. .x pe. .kwn ngn akak la. .hehe

GaDis BuTtErFLy said...

kak farah- love you... hihihi :)

amir aizat said...

yes, life must be go on!

GaDis BuTtErFLy said...

hahahah, thaanks guys, dua pg, 2 jutaa mai... hihihi :)