Migraine


Last night, i can't focus to my translating work because of headache. It's be a while for headache come to hit me out n it's really hard to face it because whatever you do, it's still there, come to haunt you until you're fell asleep. I mean, fell asleep in pain. I already tried lots of way just to make it goes but still failed.

Some tips that i already tried last night are:
-1- drink a lot of water...
-2- massage my head    
-3- close my eyes n try to sleep

And it still not succeed. Maybe it's Migraine?



What is Migraine?

migraine 
(from Greek words-Hemi- means half, n kranion- means skull) is a common type of headache that may occur with symptoms like nausea (felt unease in the upper stomach) and also, headache, feel wanna vomiting),

Vomiting


 high sensitivity with light (photophobia)



also high sensitivity with sound (phonophobia)



headache


so, if U out there get these symptoms, just go straight away to the doctor because Migraine is dangerous


p/s: lOvE yOuRsELF, pReVEnT iS tHe bESt tHeN cUrE



Thanks for read.  :)