Movie: Beastly







This is one of the best film ever. Dah lama nak tengok movie ni, ingat nak ajak Encik Hati tengok sekali tapi apakan daya, tak sempat. Masing-masing bz dengan life masing-masing. Apa pun, cerita ni memang best. Ada pengajarannya.







Jalan cerita sama sahaja macam cerita 'Beauty and the Beast' tapi yang ni ala moden sikitlah. So far, ok la cerita ni. But ada sedikit yang cliches. And barulah perasan yang Barney Stinson berlakon dalam cerita ni. Hahahaha, so funny.

"If You love someone, Just show the color in your heart. Tell her/ him that how much You love them -Don’t Be A Stranger to the one that You love most. Because, in the end of the day, You gonna regret that the words of I LOVE YOU’ never comes out from your mouth when you lose her/him."


Ni Ost Soundtrack dia: Broken Arrow by Pixie


What do you do when you're stuck, 
Because the one that you love has pushed you away, 
and you can't deal with the pain, 
and now you're trying to fix me, 
Mend what he did, 
I'll find the piece that I'm missing, 
but I still miss him, 
And you're sitting in the front row, 
Wanna be first in line, 
Giving me all your time, 
You could be my hero, 
If only I could let go, 
But his love is still in me, 
Like a broken arrow.




p/s: And, yeah. Love Is Never Ugly.



Thanks for read.  :)